Reading Week ( aka no classes during A WEEK!) started which means touring San Francisco begins. This was so exciting since I haven’t properly toured San Francisco( I know , who lives in this amazing city and explores it a month after living here, me that’s who). This week is my chance to do it.
- Taking the bart
- Going to Westfield and not buying anything haha (that student life tho)
- Getting on a bus
- Arriving at the Painted Ladies
- Walking all the way to Japan Town
- Trying weird deserts at Japan Town
- Making our way to Russian Hill ( I don’t even know how I made it )
- Taking Pictures at Russian Hill.
- Walking all the way to Fishermans Wharf
- Buying lemonade cause the exhaustion was real.
- Getting In N’ Out (best part of the day )
- Walking all the way from Pier 39 to Embarcadero station under the rain ( I can’t complain it was magical)
Touring is so hard , specially if you are going to be walking . I feel like you must train months in advance but then again I always exaggerate and I haven’t been hitting the gym that often (oops). Living in San Francisco is one of the best things that has ever happen to me . Honestly, if you have the chance to come , DO IT!
PS. If I go to any other places ( of course am going ) I’ll keep you posted.