As you may know by now, I am a skincare aficionado and it comes to no surprise that I am so excited to share my experience with some Mario Badescu products I have been trying over the month of May.
To be able to test, try, and find the things I like and would incorporate into my skincare routine I buy a different set of skincare care products from a different brand everytime I run out of the ones that I have. That way I can see all the fuzz there is about a certain product or brand and stay within my budget.
Mario Badescu is a brand that I was crazy to try not only for their aesthetically pleasing packaging (which I love and always appreciate) but because their Rose Water Facial Spray is a staple and holy grail product in every makeup/skincare guru routine out there.
Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Things I love:
- It is great at removing makeup (apply it on a dry face and rub off all your makeup and then just wash it off and if you want to, go in again with a bit more of cleanser and give your face a second cleans.)
- It is gentle on the skin. It does not make your skin feel tight or dry after using it.
- It definitely helps with brightening and with redness. Overall it just makes your skin look healthier.
- The price is amazing for the amount you get. The 236ml bottle retails for $14!!! and you only need a tiny bit to clean your face. Many cleansers are usually 150ml and retail for $18 or more. If you are looking for good products that will last and that are not that pricey, you should give Mario Badescu a look.
- I wish it would be a tear-free cleanser like the glossier milky jelly cleanser, if it would it would definitely beat the glossier one by far.
Facial Spray With Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater
Things I love:
- IT IS AMAZING TO USE AFTER A FACEMASKS! OMG using this spray after a good face mask is the most refreshing, glorious and amazing thing your face can feel. If you are all about a good pamper evening you should, without a doubt, own this product.
- Quick and easy to use when you need a little midday-pick me up- hydration boost.
- Perfect for substituting moisturizer when you are in a rush.
- Again the price is amazing for the quantity to you get. The 236ml retails for $12.
- You can use it to set your makeup and prep your face for makeup as well.
- This is a must-have if you are a skincare junkie like me or if you have skin lol. Everyone should one this, no joke, it is that great.
- At first, I did not love it and I did not understand all the hype but one day when my face was being dumb it was a miracle sent from above.
Hydro Moisturizer With Vitamin C
Things I love:
- It gives good hydration
- Slowly reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation caused by acne.
- Helps with dullness and tired looking skin.
- This is a good moisturizer but I am not wowed by it. It does what it says it will do which is what I (everyone) always look for in a product but I wanted to love this product as much as I love the other two.
Ps. I bought my products from Ulta and they came with a free rose hips mask. The mask is extremely hydrating and gives the skin a nice glow.
Mario Badescu is an amazing brand with affordable and amazing products. Definitely give it a try.
Till next time xx.