- Soy Hondureña
- Tengo 18 años.
- Soy Cristiana.
- Mi color favorito es el Amarillo.
- Me gusta la musica vieja y la nueva pero mas la vieja.
- Las unicas peliculas que puedo ver una y otra vez son: Ratatouille, The Holiday y How To Be Single y me gusta ver mucho peliculas viejas.
- Odio la gente machista.
- Mido 1.49 :).
- Me gusta demasidado el Broccoli.
- Para desestresarme me gusta ver videos de gente que parte pintura congelada.
- Me gusta reirme demasiado, y mi risa es medio rara.
- Antes era un stationary junkie, tenia plumas de todos los colores que exiten.
- No me gusta hablar con gente que habla demasiada trivialidad.
- Mi libro favorito es “The Invention of Hugo Cabret”.
- Sorprendentemente me gusta mucho la economia.
- Me gusta tomarme fotos en murales.
- Me gusta observar mucho a la gente y su respuesta a ciertas situaciones.
- Estudio Business y me quiero especializar en Marketing.
- Soy feminista.
- La primera cosa que aprendi a cocinar fue huevo picado.
- Tengo como 20 libros que compre y no e leido
- Odio el olor a cigarro.
- No me puedo dormir si la cama no esta pegada a la pared
- Cuando estaba pequeña me queria llamar Lizzie por la pelicula de lizzie mcguire cuando viaja a Italia.
- Uso lentes desde que tenia como 6 años.
- Mis bandas favoritas son Hillsong y Coldplay y quiero ir a un concierto de los dos.
- Me gusta como se vestia la gente de las epocas de antes y trato de ponerle ese toque viejo a mis outfits.
- Me gusta andar el pelo corto, antes lo usaba super largo.
- Si como algo salado tengo que comer algo dulce y despues un poquito de lo salado que comi primero hahha
- Hablo sola y a veces me pongo a hablar conmigo misma en frances haha
Alli tienen un poquito de mis peculiaridades para que me conozcan.
For this weeks Tuesday post I thought I would write about the products I have been using for years and my current skin routine. I hope this might help and gives you some ideas for your skin care routine.
Getting the paint off
-To remove my makeup I use the Byothea Moisturizing Cleansing Milk. This product is super hydrating and nice to the skin. Although it is for dry skin and I have a mixed type of skin it has worked great for me.
As for face wash I use the Dermalogicas Clean Start foaming wash.
-I do wash my face before removing my makeup and perhaps some of you might find it weird but it just works for me.
I am one of those people that after they get their face washed it feels as though it is stretched and dry so to give it back its hydration I use the Moisturizing Toner by Byothea. This toner has aloe vera and marine collagen. According to what I have read marine collagen helps prevent and repair any damage that the skin has had like damage from the UV rays.
Recently I have been trying out Dermalogica’s Clear Start All Over Toner. This toner comes in spray form, and it helps to get rid of breakouts. It is a great toner but I find that it is not as hydrating as the Byothea one, so if you have a dryer skin the Byothea toner might be a better option.
To moisturize my face I have been alternating between the Byothea 24 hour Normalizing Cream and Dermalogicas Matte Moisturizer. Both are really good to be honest. But then again the Byothea is more moisturizing.
I do not use the same moisturizer for the night time.When I go to bed I use this one below. It smells really good and it helps with breakouts.
The Blackheads and Pimples
I hate blackheads but lets be real it is really satisfying to try and squeeze them out. That is bad for your face or so I’ve heard so to help out with that I use the Biore Strips. They kinda helps out but they don’t get rid of the blackheads completely.
To help out with the blackheads I also use the Pore control scrub by Dermalogica.
Whenever I get pimples I use the breakout control treatment by Dermalogica at night and it helps get rid of them.
Those are the products I use daily. Sometimes I alternate between them. It depends on how my skin is doing.
“The best cosmetic is great looking skin”
Learning languages has always been part of my life. I went to a bilingual school and throughout high school I took french for 3 years and german for 6 months, so I have always been surrounded by different languages. Although learning languages can be fun and helpful, it can sometimes be frustrating and even expensive. So here I bring you an app and some tips that have helped me throughout the years.
- Color coordinate your notes
By color coordinating if a word is either masculine or feminine can make the difference. It will help you review your notes faster and easier. You can not only coordinate for that type of things but for example color coordinate vocabulary or whatever works for you.
2. Try to think in the language.
Whenever I am learning a new language I try to think all day long in that language. I am one of those people who talks to themselves all the time, so when I was learning french I would talk to myself in french , even though most of the things I said were probably wrong it really helped. Incorporating the new language to your daily routine will make you come familiarized with vocabulary and phrases.
3. Listen to music
This one is one of my favorites. By singing in the language you get better at pronunciation and you get familiarized with the slang that people use in that specific country and with how the language as to sound like.
4. Watching TV and movies.
This one is similar to #3. This has worked for me so much. Try it even though you find yourself only understanding like two words, that will help you get good at hearing accents and at comprehension.
5. Change the language setting on your phone.
Do this one if you feel confident enough, I don’t want you not knowing how to get your phone back to your native language.
6. Change your families or friends contact name to how you would say it in the language you are learning.
To this day I still have my mom and dad as mutter and vater (German)
7. Immerse yourself in the culture.
When you get to know more about the culture you will not only be more excited about it but you will learn gestures and slang that people use in that culture. Learning a language is not only about translating but actually getting the culture when they use common slang and sayings.
I discovered this app/website last year. It was introduced to me by a classmate I had in my mandarin class in college. She is from Brasil so I really wanted to learn Portuguese and she told me that the app helps tons, and it definitely does. It is really easy to use and really interactive. I totally recommend it. I feel like I have learned tons with it. You get to write, listen and speak so it covers up pretty much everything.
Learning languages now a days is super important. The workforce is more and more competitive as each day goes by and we are living within a global generation. By learning a language you not only open your mind to a new culture and perspective but you open more opportunities for yourself.
❝If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his own language, that goes to his heart.❞